The company hud homes department is a scam!After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my emails or call!

I was supposed to get REO training least 2 listings every 45 days...and a few buyer leads per month as apart of their package. AFTER I PAID, I COULDNT EVEN GET THEM ON THE PHONE! They sent me a total of 5 buyer leads, EXCEPT 3 OF THEM WERE FOR BUYERS INTERESTED IN NEW YORK.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Real Estate Leads
Review category
Real Estate
review #535582

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hud Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01 #1206725 Kansas City, Missouri

Thanks for taking the time to post. I am glad I didn't fall for this scam. I have just Replied All to their initial email to me, which was also sent to a long list of fellow REalty Executives agents. All those agents will now know what I've discovered by searching for reviews and finding your review, as well as 2 others. I hope you are able to get your money back, but they have only been in business for 6 months, and they are definitely not legitimate, so you may not. Also, watch out for Bgin Online, another scam that called me this week, with high pressure sales tactics to sign up now to get this great deal!

0 0 Reply

Apr 18 #1146129

Useful suggestions ! I Appreciate the information ! Does someone know if I might be able to access a template a form form to use ?

0 0 Reply

Aug 27, 2015 #1025776

I just got an email from the same name and it states
"offer" I would not open it. I was suspicious too. No phone or address. So glad I saw your post.
Delores Battinelli-Realtor

Aug 19, 2015 #1021640

Thank you for your post! I just talked to them on the phone and told them I was going to do some research before calling them back. It's amazing how someone can completely lie to you and not have a care in the world. I couldn't find a facebook for either of them or anything online about the company.

Jun 04, 2015 #991752

@Satisfied consumer - I'd bet good money that you are affiliated with this scam.

0 2 Reply

Jun 04, 2015 #991750

I received the same email showed above from Darlene Gopalan. First, the .com was (is) suspicious as HUD is a governmental agency. The domain would end with .gov. Second, I always do my due diligence and look for info on the company online. Thank you for your posting. Sorry you got screwed.

Sep 22, 2014 #873862 Warrior, Alabama

Tried to cancel the very next day after signing also emailed corporate to cancel. The agreement with mark was I could get a full refund if I wasn't happy for the first 30 days. That was supposed to be In the email confirmation it wasn't. They wouldn't refund so I contacted my bank and turned it in as fraud. I got my money back.

Sep 22, 2014 #873867 Warrior, Alabama

Adrian Williams also called me again today he was trying to sale me under a different company name I called him out on it he assured me he was not with I looked up the phone number from marks email. The same number. This place is a scam

Satisfied consumer

Sep 18, 2014 #872080 San Bernardino, California

I have actually had good success with this company. I mean no internet marketing is perfect. Not every lead has be the "golden lead" But for $195 a month what do you expect? As long as I can see some results and get a deal every month or so it works. It's a lot better than paying a referral fee which takes more money out of my pocket. I would much rather pay $195 spinning my wheels for a deal over 25% of a deal only when it closes.

Sep 17, 2014 #871861 Boca Raton, Florida

This company is horrible! Hudhomesdepartment is the worse! omg the same guy Mark sold me on a dream and the second I gave them my money I got *** in return. Couldnt believe they would do such a thing to multiple people. Word of advice, should be shut down for good

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hud Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hud Homes.
Filing a new complaint about